Our PE pipe extrusion machine can produce PE size range from Ø16 to Ø2000mm.
PE pipes can be used for water supply, gas supply, water drainage, liquid transportation, electric conduit, etc.
Our PE pipe extrusion machine can process different kinds of PO materials: PP, PPR, PERT, PB, PEX-B, etc.
We can provide different PE pipe extrusion lines: normal or high speed, single or multi-layer, single or double strand.
If You Have Any Inquiry, Please Click The Button
Feel free to contact us anytime!
PE Pipe Production Line Parameter
|Model||Pipe Range (mm)||Output Capacity (kg/h)||Main Motor Power (kw)|
|PE63||16 – 63||150 – 300||45 – 75|
|PE110||20 – 110||220 – 360||55 – 90|
|PE160||50 – 160||300 – 440||75 – 110|
|PE250||75 – 250||360 – 500||90 – 132|
|PE315||90 – 315||440 – 640||110 – 160|
|PE450||110 – 450||500 – 800||132 – 200|
|PE630||250 – 630||640 – 1000||160 – 250|
|PE800||315 – 800||800 – 1200||200 – 355|
|PE1000||400 – 1000||1000 – 1500||250 – 355|
|PE1200||500 – 1200||1200 – 1800||355 – (250×2)|
|PE1600||710 – 1600||1800 – 2400||(250×2) – (355×2)|
|PE2000||800 – 2000||2400 – 3000||(355×2) – (355×2+160)|
Advantage of PE Pipe
- Good wear resistance, its wear resistance is 4 times that of steel pipes.
- Good stress crack resistance, high shear resistance strength, and outstanding environmental stress resistance.
- It has a long service life, good stability and aging resistance. Under normal working temperature and pressure, the service life can be guaranteed for more than 50 years.
- Corrosion resistance: resistance to chemical corrosion such as natural gas, liquefied gas, artificial gas, etc., without secondary anti-corrosion equipment.
- Good flexibility, the elongation at break exceeds 500%, and the flexibility of the pipeline can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce installation costs.
- Good low-temperature impact resistance: The low-temperature embrittlement temperature of PE pipe is extremely low, and it can be used safely at the temperature of -60 degrees Celsius.
- Reliable connection, socket electric fusion or butt heat fusion, fewer joints, and no leakage of pipe connection section.
- Flow resistance is small, the PE pipe has a smooth inner surface and has large flow rate.
Application of PE Pipe
PE Pipe Connection
PE Pipe Manufacturing Process Flow Chart
- Process 1: PE granules and other additives weighed proportionally, and then loaded to mixer. After mixing material will be transported into single screw extruder.
- Process 2: Raw materials will be heated, melted, further mixed and plasticized inside screw and barrel of extruder. Plasticized melt will be pushed by screw and move into the flow channel of die head.
- Process 3: The die head is also with heating function. Heated melt will flow through flow channel inside die head to form pipe shape. The hot melt in pipe shape comes out from die head will go to the vacuum tank.
- Process 4: The vacuum tank creates vacuum and have cooling water spray inside tank body. At the entrance of the vacuum tank, there is calibration sleeve, the hot melt will go through calibration sleeve. Vacuum will make pipe outer surface clung to calibration sleeve. And cooling water will cooling the melt. Pipe will form in this stage. Although pipe has formed in the vacuum tank, it is still hot when comes out from vacuum tank. So, it goes into cooling tank for further cooling.
- Process 5: PE pipe extrusion line usually has several cooling tanks to have sufficient cooling for PE pipe. Haul off unit is placed after cooling tanks.
- Process 6: the cooled pipe are pulled by haul off unit. Haul off unit provide pulling force during whole pipe forming process: from melt comes out from die head to pipe into cutter. Cutter is placed after haul off unit.
- Process 7: The cutter will cut pipe at required length. Usually, PE pipe cutter is using knife cutting and pipe cutting surface is smooth. For big diamter pipe, use stacker to unload straight pipe. But for small PE pipes, use coiler to make PE pipe in roll which is easy for transportation.
Units of PE Pipe Extrusion Line
Single Screw Extruder
ABased on 33:1 L/D ratio for screw design, we have developed 38:1 L/D ratio. Compared with 33:1 ratio, 38:1 ratio has advantage of 100% plasticization, increase output capacity by 30%, reduce power consumption up to 30% and reach almost linear extrusion performance.
Extrusion Die Head
Extrusion die head apply spiral structure, each material flow channel is placed evenly. Each channel is after heat treatment and mirror polishing to ensure material flow smoothly. Die head structure is compact and also provide stable pressure, always from 19 to 20Mpa. Under this pressure, pipe quality is good and very little effect on the output capacity. Can produce single layer or multi-layer pipe.
Vacuum tank is used to shape and cool pipe, so as to reach standard pipe size. We use double-chamber structure. First chamber is in short length, to ensure very strong cooling and vacuum function. As calibrator is placed in the front of first chamber and pipe shape is formed mainly by calibrator, this design can ensure quick and better forming and cooling of pipe.
Cooling tank is used to cool pipe further.
Haul off unit provides sufficient traction force to pull pipe stably. According to different pipe sizes and thickness, our company will customize traction speed, number of claws, effective traction length. To ensure match pipe extrusion speed and forming speed, also avoid deformation of pipe during traction.
Cutter controlled by Siemens PLC, working together with haul off unit to have precise cutting. Customer can set the length of pipe they want to cut. Multi-feed-in actions for the accomplishment of one cutting process (protect blades and saws, prevent from blade and saws stuck for thick pipe and cut face of pipe is smooth).
To support and unload pipes. Length of stacker can be customized.
To coil pipe into roller, easy for storage and transportation. Usually used for pipe below size 110mm. Have single station and double station for choice.
PE Pipe Making Machine Price (Based on Your Requirements)
We have different model for PE pipe making machine with different capacity to produce different sizes of PE pipes.
In addition to the machinery price, it is recommended that you need to know the investment amount of the entire project.
Extrusion machine is most important factor to consider. Because the choice of other component will be based on the extrusion machine. According to your requirement, we will provide you the machinery price with exact machine configuration.
Auxiliary machinery are necessary to make extrusion machine working. For example, suitable transformer is required to provide electricity; chiller is needed to provide cooling water; air compressor is necessary to provide compressed air. In addition, mixer, crusher, etc. are used to mix material and recycle scrap material.
According to the machinery information, we will recommend you the space of workshop to install and operate the extrusion machine and its auxiliary machinery. You can calculate the workshop cost based on our information.
We will give recommendation of number and types of workers required to make extrusion machine running. For example, how many operators and ordinary workers.
We will also recommend the spare raw material you need to prepare. Because it is necessary to have some raw material in stock in order to make extrusion machine continuous running and you can have enough time to purchase additional raw material.
PE Pipe Manufacturing Plant Layout
Our company will provide detailed machine layout. We can also plant layout according to your workshop drawing.
Our layout is customized based on different size of PE pipe machine and customer workshop.
Below is important information which we will show in the plant layout according to you workshop drawing:
According to your workshop drawing, we will arrange extrusion machine based on the original transformer position. Or if you do not have transformer yet, we will recommend suitable transformer position.
Water Tank Position
Water tank is necessary to provide continuous cooling water to the extrusion machine. We will consider the water tank location to make water circulation smoothly between machine and water tank.
Usually, we recommend to locate air compressor away from the extrusion machine because of the big noise created by the air compressor during its working. We will allocate the good position of air compressor according to your workshop drawing.
Trench is located beside the extrusion machinery. It has conduit pipe, air pipe , water supply pipe and water drainage pipe inside. You can also choose not to have trench.