A good pipeline should not only have good economic benefits, but also have a series of advantages such as stable and reliable interface, impact resistance, cracking resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Compared with traditional pipes, HDPE pipeline system has the following advantages:
- Reliable connection: polyethylene pipeline systems are connected by electric melting, and the strength of joint is higher than that of pipeline body.
- Good impact resistance at low temperature: the low temperature brittle temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be safely used at -60-60℃. In winter construction, because of the good impact resistance of materials, brittle fracture of pipes will not occur.
- Good stress cracking resistance: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength, excellent scratch resistance and outstanding environmental stress cracking resistance.
- Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipeline can resist the corrosion of various chemical media, and the chemical substances existing in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it will not rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion; In addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
- Aging resistance and long service life: polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors For 50 years, it will not be damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
- Good wear resistance: The wear resistance comparison test between HDPE pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transportation, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means that HDPE pipes have longer service life and better economy.
- Good flexibility: HDPE pipe is easy to bend because of its flexibility. Obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipe in engineering. In many occasions, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and the installation cost.
- Low water flow resistance: HDPE pipeline has smooth inner surface, and its Manning coefficient is 0.009. Smooth performance and non-adhesion characteristics ensure that HDPE pipes have higher transportation capacity than traditional pipes, and at the same time reduce pressure loss and energy consumption of water transmission.
- Convenient handling: HDPE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes, which are easy to handle and install. Lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
Jiangsu Xinrongplas Machinery Co., Ltd is specialized in producing hdpe pipe 16-1200mm extrusion lines. Welcome to inquiry.